Login Register






Goodbye SL filter_list
Author
Message
Goodbye SL #1
Alright, I just can't handle this shit anymore. When I came here in 2012 I tried to help raise this place up as a baby, but I wasn't wanted then (and actually, every single suggestion that I got flamed for is part of the site now), so I left for a year. It has come to my attention that I am not valued here now either (I actually can't find anybody other than warstrike who seems to be valued here, and that's just sad). I write tutorials all the time, I keep myself to the staff standard even though I am not staff anymore (honestly, I hated being staff anyways), and nobody reads my tutorials and people tell me on a daily basis I don't know what I am talking about. So sure, let's assume that is 100% accurate, then I don't belong on a forum like this, you're all too wise. /*end sarcasm*/

Either way, I won't be coming back this time. I hope the rest of you guys don't have the same experience as I did.

~phyrrus9

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Earth - 06-25-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Lain - 06-25-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Eclipse - 06-25-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Rye123 - 06-25-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Crypt - 06-25-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Crypt - 06-25-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by pizzaguy541 - 06-25-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by mothered - 06-25-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Oni - 06-25-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Dyme - 06-25-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Losi - 06-25-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by krozy - 06-25-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by zorrophreak - 06-26-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Crypt - 06-26-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by krozy - 06-26-2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Reiko - 06-26-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by krozy - 06-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-26-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Cressi - 06-26-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-26-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by OversouL - 06-26-2015, 06:20 PM