Login Register






Car (Mod Decisions) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) #8
(06-25-2015, 10:41 AM)Fire Wrote: Your forum? this is Oni's forum not your's, you just added even more on to your FALSE claims.

It isn't one man's forum. It is a community. This is my forum, this is your forum, this is all of our forum. But since I am clearly not wanted here, that's fine. @Oni I'm out. Apparently I'm a dumb sack of shit. I just can't handle the fact that this place is just one HUGE flaming arena.

Do what you want with your car. It's YOUR car. If you didn't like my advice, you simply had to state that you didn't like it/don't wish to follow it (though the better option is to ignore input that doesn't satisfy your needs).

Enjoy your stay here at SL, I sure as fuck haven't.






Messages In This Thread
Car (Mod Decisions) - by Earth - 06-16-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 05:00 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by Earth - 06-25-2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by Earth - 06-25-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by Earth - 06-25-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by Earth - 06-25-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Car (Mod Decisions) - by Nyx - 06-25-2015, 04:53 PM