Login Register






Level of skill filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Level of skill #12
(02-12-2013, 06:06 PM)Valentino Wrote: I've been designing for about 7-8 years now but I don't what to call myself Tongue I'm pretty well rounded I guess, I can make signatures, avatars, web/forum designs, etc. I'd say at least intermediate but I have a hard time judging my work xD
7-8 years? You must one hell of a slow learner then based on the work I've seen.


Anyways, many people call me professional, many call me expert, but I call myself a novice, intermediate if anything. It depends on what you're looking at. My tagging? I give that a solid novice. My web designs? Well if I could go code them, it'd be nice but I'd say novice - intermediate. My logo works? Loooooool, novice for sure. Vectors? I don't even really vector.

You need to be specific if you plan on ranking someone.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Level of skill - by Kyou - 02-12-2013, 02:58 AM