RE: Splatoon 06-24-2015, 01:33 AM
#6
Honestly, I have only seen gameplay footage and the general player opinion for Splatoon.
The online seems to be feasible if you're looking for a casual battle but if you're someone who can get heated over small kink in gameplay then it's something to take caution on. Based on my googling back when I looked into it, people have complained that connection issues can be a problem. However, it seems that people genuinely enjoy the game and it has a lot of hype from people in my area IRL.
Whether or not it is recommended is something that depends on your person. If you're a casual player who enjoys fun shooters then this is something to consider. If you're someone who prefers a bit more competitive gameplay, it can still be there but be aware of latency. Back when I had my Wii, I remembered lag being quite severe when it came to online play (SSBB)
The online seems to be feasible if you're looking for a casual battle but if you're someone who can get heated over small kink in gameplay then it's something to take caution on. Based on my googling back when I looked into it, people have complained that connection issues can be a problem. However, it seems that people genuinely enjoy the game and it has a lot of hype from people in my area IRL.
Whether or not it is recommended is something that depends on your person. If you're a casual player who enjoys fun shooters then this is something to consider. If you're someone who prefers a bit more competitive gameplay, it can still be there but be aware of latency. Back when I had my Wii, I remembered lag being quite severe when it came to online play (SSBB)
Megan's Boyfriend





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)