Login Register






Why'd you start programming? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why'd you start programming? #9
Ultimately why did I start programming? Well I started programming because of the stuff I saw that was made by other people. I told myself I wanted to make that stuff so I searched and searched. I ended up not liking very many languages. After a while I decided I needed to find something to do when I'm older work wise. I wanted a job that I could have fun with so I looked around for computer jobs and ended with programming. Again, I remembered that I didn't really like programming but I liked designing things. That brought me to CSS and HTML. So I guess I officially started programming because I wanted a fun job after I left high school. I'm currently learning PHP and JavaScript, then ending with MySQL. Though, I am a freshman in High School, but I like to plan ahead.
[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Why'd you start programming? - by Inori - 06-13-2015, 05:04 AM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by mothered - 06-13-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by Inori - 06-13-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by Rye123 - 06-13-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by ring-1 - 06-13-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by Crypt - 06-13-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by W3HS - 06-13-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by Kaneki Ken - 06-20-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by zorrophreak - 06-20-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by lux - 06-20-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by Oni - 06-20-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by lux - 06-20-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by Rye123 - 06-20-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Why'd you start programming? - by phyrrus9 - 06-20-2015, 08:54 PM