Login Register






Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase filter_list
Author
Message
Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase #1
I should probably be asleep because I have an exam tomorrow, but I had to stay up and watch Bethesda's epic E3 Showcase. Along with DOOM, Dishonoured 2, and a bunch of super epic hype-worthy titles, Fallout 4 was revealed.

As you can expect, our skype chat was going crazy (@WuhTehFuh, @roger_smith, and I in particular) due to such announcements as:
  • 50+ basic weapons with 700+ mods
  • Multiple crafting paths
  • Fully customizable bases with multiple locations
  • Real pipboys with app support (android and iOS)
  • Fallout Shelter, a standalone mobile app from Bethesda released today
  • Nextgen game engine
  • Enhanced character creation
  • Multi platform (CurrentGen consoles + PC)
  • Power armor customization
  • Dogmeat (obviously)
  • Fucking beautiful graphics
And, as a bonus, here's the twitch showcase video.

Everything about this has my hype through the freaking roof. I can't wait.

Oh, I almost forgot. The release date is November 10th of this year!!

Now, If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry because Fallout Shelter isn't supported on my shitty phone.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Inori - 06-15-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Satan - 06-15-2015, 05:11 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Oni - 06-15-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Nyx - 06-15-2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Lain - 06-15-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Nyx - 06-15-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Lain - 06-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Oni - 06-16-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Inori - 06-16-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Bethesda's E3 Fallout 4 Showcase - by Nyx - 06-16-2015, 07:45 PM