Login Register






Dragon Touch 10" M10X filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dragon Touch 10" M10X #3
(06-15-2015, 03:37 AM)Oni Wrote: Could never stand tablets. I tried them out, but never really used them often. Sticking to phones with 5"+ screens and laptops.

I like tablets but had 2 bad experiences with failures too soon.

My phone is a Moto E its alright not the best but it does the job.

My laptop is a old 2007/8 Toshiba 17".


I like tablets but only with the external keyboard option.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Dragon Touch 10" M10X - by Earth - 06-15-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: Dragon Touch 10" M10X - by Oni - 06-15-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Dragon Touch 10" M10X - by Earth - 06-15-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Dragon Touch 10" M10X - by Satan - 06-15-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: Dragon Touch 10" M10X - by Earth - 06-15-2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Dragon Touch 10" M10X - by fesada - 06-26-2015, 07:18 PM