Login Register






Anyone speak Arabic here? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? #10
(06-15-2015, 12:30 AM)Oni Wrote: I have a friend that speaks Amharic. I know a few of the curse words.

What the hell is Amharic I have never heard of that period.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anyone speak Arabic here? - by W3HS - 06-14-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Akane - 06-14-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Dyme - 06-14-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by W3HS - 06-14-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Earth - 06-15-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Akane - 06-14-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Dubstep - 06-14-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Earth - 06-14-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Oni - 06-15-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Earth - 06-15-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by W3HS - 06-15-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Anyone speak Arabic here? - by Eclipse - 06-16-2015, 12:57 PM