Login Register






Wtf @ SP filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Wtf @ SP #5
(06-12-2015, 05:12 AM)Kaneki Ken Wrote: You can buy upgrades with SP? I thought you could only buy bronze and that's it.... Well, to the topic at hand, no clue. I just thought that it was difficult to get points, I don't really mind too much anyways. It's not like I'm dying for a bronze upgrade, although it would be nice to have a userbar but I don't really care that much.

Just Bronze, which I think is fair. It is in the points shop. Or if you don't want to wait to make the points you can buy it for $14.99.

Me I personally would get bronze with credits then buy Silver.






Messages In This Thread
Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-12-2015, 04:32 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-12-2015, 04:42 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by roger_smith - 06-12-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Kaneki Ken - 06-12-2015, 05:12 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-12-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Eclipse - 06-12-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-12-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Oni - 06-12-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-13-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Inori - 06-13-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Inori - 06-13-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Oni - 06-13-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-13-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-13-2015, 10:22 PM