Login Register






Wtf @ SP filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Wtf @ SP #3
I'm pretty sure some people have been buying it for upgrades. I know that posts in the introduction section do not count towards post count/SP. Nor do posts in random discussion. I'm not sure if there is an additional section or not.

Also, nice new avatar photo.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger






Messages In This Thread
Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-12-2015, 04:32 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-12-2015, 04:42 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by roger_smith - 06-12-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Kaneki Ken - 06-12-2015, 05:12 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-12-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Eclipse - 06-12-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-12-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Oni - 06-12-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-13-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Inori - 06-13-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Inori - 06-13-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Oni - 06-13-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Satan - 06-13-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Wtf @ SP - by Earth - 06-13-2015, 10:22 PM