Login Register






Dual Boot Question filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dual Boot Question #13
(06-11-2015, 08:44 AM)DevGeek Wrote: I have the same question. I have windows 8 with kali linux. Using windows 8 as a primary os. But now I want to remove my kali setup from the bios setting. Can anyone help how to do it?

What do you mean by "from the bios setting?"
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Dual Boot Question - by D@rk1433 - 03-20-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by roger_smith - 03-28-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by Nyx - 03-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by roger_smith - 03-28-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by BORW3 - 04-11-2015, 06:24 AM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by azRAel_ - 04-11-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by Brynn - 04-11-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by azRAel_ - 04-11-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by Brynn - 04-11-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by azRAel_ - 04-12-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by DevGeek - 06-11-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by roger_smith - 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by mothered - 06-11-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by DevGeek - 06-13-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Dual Boot Question - by mothered - 06-14-2015, 02:38 PM