Login Register






China US Hack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: China US Hack #18
(06-11-2015, 04:37 AM)Fire Wrote: [*]Incarcerated citizens per capita - Most lawyers per capita (Better look at NK my friend)
[*]You spend the most on military, the next 25 countries combined total what you spend (Yea so our country is better equipped)
[*]Highest divorce rate per capita (Love don't always work, claim is useless)
[*]You export more weapons that any other country (And your point is?)
[*]Number of adults that believe angels are real (Absolutely a crock of shit and just another lame excuse)
[*]The highest amount of credit card debt in the world (Still more wealthy then your country)

Any the US is actually helping companies and businesses so that claim is invalid.

And so your saying Bill Gates didn't work his ass off to develop Microsoft. Steve Jobs didn't work his ass off as well? You cannot just pull a team out of your ass immediately to develop something. It in almost all cases starts from 1 person then builds up to a team, then builds up to a company and then a multi national company.

I love all of the false claims from other countries though. Come here, live here and see for your self. What you seen on google or the "MEDIA" especially from foreign countries is in most cases false or tweaked to seem worse then it truly is.

I am not going to sit here and argue, I have better things to do and I am far too mature for this shit.

Believe what you want, believe in what your country feeds you through the media and news as well as what random people from different countries post on google, and live the happiest life you can. Best of luck to ya.
[*]Incarcerated citizens per capita - Most lawyers per capita (Better look at NK my friend)
What is NK? I actually double checked this now, Seychelles has 150 more. But that is a third world country. But does disprove my statement, sorry. If you meant North Korea by NK then they are guess work figures, not solid facts and still are only at the very highest 200 higher.
[*]You spend the most on military, the next 25 countries combined total what you spend (Yea so our country is better equipped)
No, you just threaten the rest of the world stopping any hope of peace.
[*]Highest divorce rate per capita (Love don't always work, claim is useless)
Divorce causes issues for children by potentially leaving them in foster homes or put in to the adoption system. This also proves that people are generally unhappy, or making brash decisions.
[*]You export more weapons that any other country (And your point is?)
Weapons are bad, m'kay. The world could work with out war, and that should be a world that we should all be striving to achieve
[*]Number of adults that believe angels are real (Absolutely a crock of shit and just another lame excuse)
Lame excuse for what? That this is a bad thing? You really thing adults that think some magic floating people exist that have a direct line to a man in the sky.
[*]The highest amount of credit card debt in the world (Still more wealthy then your country)
America is bigger than the UK. That's like comparing me, to Michale Jordan at basket ball.

America may provide aid, but do you not think that aid comes at a cost? They have to pay all that money back or repay America for the help they received in some way, be it cheaper sales or allying. The reason I talked about the pressure America puts on companies is because, that and the huge market dominance they have. If a country upsets the American government they could just impose trade sanctions and cause huge issues for that country. Although that is dependent on their exports I suppose.

You proved my point in what you said
(06-11-2015, 04:37 AM)Fire Wrote: And so your saying Bill Gates didn't work his ass off to develop Microsoft.
Of course they did. But the tech I am currently using, I'd bet that they didn't have any, maybe a small amount, of input in to the actual product. Bill Gates is not the sole developer at Microsoft, nor would he have the time to help develop such a thing. He runs a multi-billion dollar company, he doesn't make the product.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/made There is the definition of made.

If you've seen my other posts you know I am not in anyway a fan of main stream media, nor do I support Google in any way. But you cannot deny these facts (Except the first one I guess. I made an error there). I have listed nothing but pure facts about the population of America there. What would me moving to America change? The facts I listed are still very real.

I wouldn't call this arguing, more debating. Arguing implys, at least to me, there isn't any real coherence to any of this. And far too mature to have a talk about the pit falls of America? I couldn't go up to a 6 year old and start talking about it, I'd personally class this as a rather mature topic.
hi der frend

Reply





Messages In This Thread
China US Hack - by Earth - 06-07-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: China US Hack - by Crypt - 06-07-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: China US Hack - by roger_smith - 06-07-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: China US Hack - by Inori - 06-08-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Jolly - 06-08-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-08-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Earth - 06-10-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-10-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Oni - 06-10-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-10-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Oni - 06-10-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-10-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Earth - 06-10-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: China US Hack - by Earth - 06-11-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-11-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Earth - 06-11-2015, 04:37 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-11-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Saikou - 06-11-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-11-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Earth - 06-11-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: China US Hack - by Eclipse - 06-10-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: China US Hack - by roger_smith - 06-11-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: China US Hack - by dr0ptbl - 06-12-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: China US Hack - by Zephyr - 06-13-2015, 09:19 AM