Login Register






[challenge] Largest prime palindrome filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [challenge] Largest prime palindrome #7
(06-10-2015, 10:08 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: I will be very honest, the rules of the challenges are pretty crap. Why ?

You're choosing a programming language you know well and which allows you to write less and do more where as others might have equal of better potential but due to your character, line or imports barrier they wont be able to do so or participate.

If I use C++ to solve this then I might use array or iterator imports which but the question on a whole will restrict a user to submit their code. The questions themselves are okay so I would recommend that you remove the shitty rules.

Thank you.

Fair enough. I suppose I meant "No imports if not absolutely necessary".
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[challenge] Largest prime palindrome - by Inori - 06-02-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: [challenge] Largest prime palindrome - by Inori - 06-10-2015, 04:26 PM