RE: FusionxViRaL Tagwall 02-13-2013, 12:10 AM
#5
(02-12-2013, 11:48 PM)Dissociation Wrote: I really like the 3rd one and 8th. You should do a tutorial on the 8th one. It's sexy as fuck.
one of my goals was to make tutorials for all of my Tags, but one day i turn on my computer and BAM Virus! so i had to completely
Restore it to its normal state doing that i had to lose my files. but i did do a backup but my .psd files don't work anymore for some odd reason
so here i am crying because i lost all of my files from the past 3-4 years and i don't think theres a way to get them back

(02-12-2013, 11:48 PM)Box Wrote: Why are you so good at gfx?
This is really nice Fusion.
Years of practice and i still consider myself an Amateur
(02-13-2013, 12:04 AM)Dr. Doom Wrote: I've always liked you sigs ever since FJ. Nice wall, I like the 9th one.
thanks glad you like em, my friends are dying for me to release a psd for one of these

![[Image: Durara.png]](http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx313/xXSpec/Decorated%20images/Durara.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)