RE: China US Hack 06-10-2015, 09:49 AM
#9
(06-10-2015, 06:55 AM)Fire Wrote: Shittiest on the whole planet? you should rethink that. I can sit here all day and list facts about how shitty other countries are. No country is perfect.
North Korea, Middle East, etc.
And Amerifats? you do know Mexico is the fattest country in the world and the UK obesity rate is climbing faster then it did in the US. The fat claims are very childish is that every other countries excuse is FAT? and you know some people actually have medical conditions that cause it.
While I agree on some of what you said the other shit really pisses me off. Its the same thing over and over. I am pretty sure Oni is American so my question to you is if you are going to say these hateful things and classing "ALL" Americans like that why are you on an American owned forum, and American made technology?.
Yes, no country is perfect. But America is one of the worst. NSA, wanting world dominance, killing it's own people to justify war, there are lots.
Spoiler:
While North Korea is pretty bad for the people generally if they where bigger they would be a real force. An entire country that works for the state is incredibly efficient and powerful. And what's going on in the Middle East I can see why you'd think they where bad, but they are generally fighting against countries that are trying to over take and control that area be it for oil, nukes or more general power.
Granted the "Amerifat" thing wasn't needed. But it's not meant to be a real jab at America. It the same as calling Brits Britfags or Britbongs or Mexicans Gardeners or Black men you there boy.
Spoiler:
Every one can lose weight. I don't care if it's not your fault you're fat be it from illness or what ever. I do not forgive them for putting potential, unneeded pressure on their healthcare services.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...aA0#t=2917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...aA0#t=2917
So what Oni is American. If he did have select feelings about what I said I do not care. If he did get offended so what. My mouse and keyboard, at least, are Made in China http://i.imgur.com/j3Q2Ey7.jpg not American made.
hi der frend




![[Image: triggered.jpg?w=320&h=371]](https://blueollie.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/triggered.jpg?w=320&h=371)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)