RE: China US Hack 06-10-2015, 09:21 AM
#8
(06-10-2015, 06:55 AM)Fire Wrote: Shittiest on the whole planet? you should rethink that. I can sit here all day and list facts about how shitty other countries are. No country is perfect.
North Korea, Middle East, etc.
And Amerifats? you do know Mexico is the fattest country in the world and the UK obesity rate is climbing faster then it did in the US. The fat claims are very childish is that every other countries excuse is FAT? and you know some people actually have medical conditions that cause it.
While I agree on some of what you said the other shit really pisses me off. Its the same thing over and over. I am pretty sure Oni is American so my question to you is if you are going to say these hateful things and classing "ALL" Americans like that why are you on an American owned forum, and American made technology?.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)