RE: [HELP] Mybb help pls 06-09-2015, 09:52 PM
#4
First I suggest learning PHP, JS, HTML and CSS. Because honestly, you're going to be doing a hell of a lot of programming if you want to make a forum and have it be good. HTML and CSS only takes 3-4 weeks to really get into the intermediate level (at least for me it did, I had dedication so yeah), PHP and JS would take months to get to intermediate.
Adding everything together.... I'd say a year or two to actually know some of the languages. I want to say 4 years to become a "master" at it but you can never really master a programming language. And regarding your icons there's a plugin for that, just go digging around and you'll find it. Regarding the tabs, that's also a plugin, again go searching and you'll find it. Hard work and dedication or gtfo basically. Stop trying to take the easy way or you'll never learn anything.
Adding everything together.... I'd say a year or two to actually know some of the languages. I want to say 4 years to become a "master" at it but you can never really master a programming language. And regarding your icons there's a plugin for that, just go digging around and you'll find it. Regarding the tabs, that's also a plugin, again go searching and you'll find it. Hard work and dedication or gtfo basically. Stop trying to take the easy way or you'll never learn anything.
![[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]](http://image16.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20140919/16/17468445120140919161136067.gif)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)