Login Register






NSFW Suggestions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: NSFW Suggestions #5
(06-08-2015, 02:05 PM)Oni Wrote: I definitely agree. I have shown the site to family and hoped they not notice the section. It's not one I post in. Tongue

Well that'd be a bit embarrassing. Let's just hope it was some freaky hentai stuff that other people can't understand. But if you can make this happen a lot of members would be pleased. Smile

(06-08-2015, 02:22 PM)Master Wrote: I suggest that there should be a box checked by default to hides NSFW threads/post in the User Control Panel, so members have the choice. Can you make this happen @Oni ?

Or that. But I think that'd take a little more effort than to just turn off the last post.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 06:22 PM by Kaneki Ken.)
[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]






Messages In This Thread
NSFW Suggestions - by Kaneki Ken - 06-08-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Oni - 06-08-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Kaneki Ken - 06-08-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Master - 06-08-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by roger_smith - 06-08-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Ultimatum - 06-08-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Oni - 06-09-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Master - 06-09-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Kaneki Ken - 06-09-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Eclipse - 06-09-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Oni - 06-10-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Eclipse - 06-10-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: NSFW Suggestions - by Oni - 06-10-2015, 07:02 PM