RE: For SAO lovers - Have you seen...? 05-30-2015, 06:37 PM
#22
(05-27-2015, 11:48 PM)ねこまっしぐら Wrote: I'm starting get real depressed that I haven't been watching anime lately. I wonder what it'll be like in four to eight years when I come back from the military. All of my hardware and stuff will be out of date.
I'm usually not up to date so don't worry, you won't be alone there! xD
(05-29-2015, 12:23 AM)Tarew Wrote: I had written down that I wanted to check this out but never actually got around to it. Been reading Manga a lot recently so Anime has been shoved to the side.
I recommend adding this to your list for when you come back to Anime. It's not too heavy but I've found it rather addictive which is a good sign to me.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 06:39 PM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)