Login Register






new to linux....need help filter_list
Author
Message
RE: new to linux....need help #6
War strike I did that now my system won't work. I used f2,boot from HDD and keeps saying cinnamon crashed. Want to restart it. I click yes and nothing. Don't tell me I lost everything ,just stay in Linux mint desktop picture

update: @warstrike
just looke up what you posted (sudo shred -zfn 3 /dev/sd* )
that wipes out everything,now i have no boot ingae,nicely done.
next time warn the person of the consequence,just lost hours of work/reading mate

Reply





Messages In This Thread
new to linux....need help - by gh05t3d - 05-29-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by roger_smith - 05-29-2015, 03:22 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by gh05t3d - 05-29-2015, 05:11 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by roger_smith - 05-29-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by warstrike - 05-29-2015, 05:31 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by roger_smith - 05-30-2015, 01:44 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by gh05t3d - 05-29-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: new to linux....need help - by Crypt - 05-30-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by Yung Lean - 05-29-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: new to linux....need help - by gh05t3d - 05-29-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: new to linux....need help - by Yung Lean - 05-30-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: new to linux....need help - by Eclipse - 05-30-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: new to linux....need help - by Ultimatum - 05-31-2015, 03:01 AM