RE: For SAO lovers - Have you seen...? 05-27-2015, 11:38 PM
#19
(05-27-2015, 10:39 AM)Jolly Wrote: http://www.nwanime.com/dungeon-ni-deai-w...84dbf85cd/
Anime has my personal reccomendation, although it goes quite fast ahead from the manga, the battle and resolve scenes are top notch, the music is wonderous and blood-pumping. It truly is the birth of a hero, Argonaut. -nod-
11/10 would steal Hestias ribbon.
MUCH LEWD. Although, the dress wouldn't fall down, it's tied up round the back of her neck ;P
(05-27-2015, 03:00 PM)Jolly Wrote: I've seen it though, all up to Gun Gale Online.
Really dissapointed with the Alfheim arc, they should've just shown more SAO instead and not rush it like the dissapointment it was.
On the other hand though, Sinon best gurl.
I think you're totally right. The definitely could have drawn out the SAO bit more and fans would not have gotten bored. I still think SAO was better than GGO to some extend, but I much prefer GGO to Alfheim.
(05-27-2015, 05:50 PM)Master Wrote: Yes, DanMachi's world is very similar to that of Sword Art Online with its MMO elements, but the story and tone are completely different! The title itself is already very light-hearted and outgoing, so if you're looking for something more like SAO in terms of scale and atmosphere, I would hesitate to recommend this anime, I'm greatly enjoying it.
That's very true! It has it's similarities, but I would say it is much lighter. And there is no "real world" part. It's all set in the game, as if that is the real world. If you're looking for a serious plot, I would recommend other shows. As an anime which is more feel good, go with this one.
(05-27-2015, 07:23 PM)Touka Wrote: I've seen previews and heard good things. I had my premium crunchyroll account deactivated, so I'll watch it on netflix. (believe it or not, Canadian Netflix has a shitload of Anime on it)
I thought it was on Netflix!! I couldn't find it when I went to watch this. I must have seen is on the US one when I was at Oni's.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 11:45 PM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)