RE: Installing a persistent backdoor on Linux 05-23-2015, 11:40 PM
#11
For what it's worth I did find this somewhat interesting to read. I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing the info.
Those who criticize I'd ask that you also contribute to some degree in how you would tackle the same scenario. Tutorials and case studies are always great to have
Those who criticize I'd ask that you also contribute to some degree in how you would tackle the same scenario. Tutorials and case studies are always great to have
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)