Login Register






Computer Science - Types of Software filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Computer Science - Types of Software #3
I'm trying to understand what sort of information one gains from reading this thread
I can't get it
"there's 3 types of software, first type is for system stuff, second is programming stuff, third is the rest"
it looks like you're aiming right now more at quantity rather than quality
(05-20-2015, 05:34 AM)mothered Wrote: Your simplified and straight to the point posts/tutorials, make It a pleasure to read.

I've still come across a handful of tech-savvy computational users, who simply neglect to distinguish the difference between System & Application software.
Thanks for another great contribution.
Because there's absolutely no need to, it's opinion oriented, and pointless

[+] 1 user Likes Th3PonyWizard's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Computer Science - Types of Software - by Inori - 05-19-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Computer Science - Types of Software - by Th3PonyWizard - 05-20-2015, 08:16 AM