Login Register






Steps to Prepping filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Steps to Prepping #8
(05-19-2015, 06:31 AM)Cressi Wrote: Fantastic list, as always; and definitely a good idea ^^ The 10 C's you bring up are probably the best base for building a good equipment pack. Also, some simpler medical stuff is always good to have; you don't want an infection just because you wrapped it with a leaf Tongue

I got a first aid kit but I need to add more to it, it is no wheres near finished. I might lay it all out and take a picture but as of right now its so simple.

Here is a picture of the first aid kit:
http://imgur.com/bQSiVld,0d89b9Z

The blue kit is stuffed with extra things I just did not feel like laying it all out.

I need to stock up on surgical tape, ace bandages, pain relievers, Advil cold & flu, Antibiotics, Suture kits, etc.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Steps to Prepping - by Earth - 05-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Chromium - 05-19-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Alex - 05-19-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Chromium - 05-19-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Alex - 05-19-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by roger_smith - 05-19-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Earth - 05-19-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Nyx - 05-19-2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Earth - 05-19-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Cressi - 05-19-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Cressi - 05-19-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Earth - 05-19-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by Cressi - 05-19-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Steps to Prepping - by mothered - 05-20-2015, 05:28 AM