Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Poll: Is it illegal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes it is illegally and highly incorrect!
57.14%
4 57.14%
No, it's not illegally but still is incorrect
28.57%
2 28.57%
No, it's not illegal and who dafuq cares abuse those chinese that don't know how to properly code!
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Philosophical question about vulnerability filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Philosophical question about vulnerability #8
(05-15-2015, 01:48 AM)ねこまっしぐら Wrote: Hey man, you're right. I never even thought of it like that. You have a good point. You should go take a bike that's not locked up. It was their fault that they didn't lock it up, right? I mean now that I think about it, what were they expecting?

They probably left it there unlocked in case someone wanted to take it and use it. What a wonderful and caring person to leave their bike like that.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread