Which video game character(s) do you relate to? 05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
#1
Simple question. Base it off your personality, interests, whatever.
Personally, I relate to the hackers from Saints Row; Matt Miller (anywhere after Saints Row: The Third, where he's a total dick) and Kinzie Kensington.
Most of the time, I'm more like Matt, doing stupid shit and watching Nyte Blayde. Others, I'm more like Kinzie (minus a considerable amount of kink), doing my f*cking job and using sarcasm as my native language.
Personally, I relate to the hackers from Saints Row; Matt Miller (anywhere after Saints Row: The Third, where he's a total dick) and Kinzie Kensington.
Most of the time, I'm more like Matt, doing stupid shit and watching Nyte Blayde. Others, I'm more like Kinzie (minus a considerable amount of kink), doing my f*cking job and using sarcasm as my native language.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)