Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak 385 Hacking Tutorials / Learning Resources / Books filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 385 Hacking Tutorials / Learning Resources / Books #32
This stuff definitely looks great. I tried to download it all as well and Google complained about not being able to zip something like 168 titles. I wanted to get them all and sort through them as well. If we could get the entire packaged zipped up tha'd be cool, but none the less this is a great looking collection.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: 385 Hacking Tutorials / Learning Resources / Books - by roger_smith - 05-03-2015, 05:06 PM