Login Register






R.I.P Ben E King filter_list
Author
Message
RE: R.I.P Ben E King #7
(05-02-2015, 06:33 AM)mothered Wrote: I couldn't have worded It better myself.

Nowadays, the music Industry Is open to anyone with good looks and the potential to draw attention. The technology takes care of the Imperfections of their vocals.

See there was no voice changers or auto tune back then it was all pure. You can tell when a voice is using technology enhancements and TBH I have not heard a modern song yet without it.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
R.I.P Ben E King - by Earth - 05-01-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: R.I.P Ben E King - by roger_smith - 05-01-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: R.I.P Ben E King - by Earth - 05-01-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: R.I.P Ben E King - by Inori - 05-01-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: R.I.P Ben E King - by roger_smith - 05-01-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: R.I.P Ben E King - by mothered - 05-02-2015, 06:33 AM
RE: R.I.P Ben E King - by Earth - 05-03-2015, 12:59 AM