Login Register






Advise wanted filter_list
Author
Message
Advise wanted #1
Okay I just finished Shaka no shana all 3 seasons and guys I think season 3 was good. Smile
I also happen to finished death note and am in the middle of crying because of the ending so now I'm lost and was wondering if anyone here can give me a push to an Animie that is similar to Shaka no shana or anything else you think is a must see anime. I'm really new to the subject and am trying to get my basics


So far seen : Naruto, no game no life, SAO 1-2 (asuna ruined it), accel world, .hack roots, log horizon, the money of soul, dead man wonderland, fairy tale, attack on titan, norgami, D. Gray, high school of dead,


Pending reviews : world trigger, soul eater,

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Advise wanted - by thewalker - 04-30-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Advise wanted - by Blunt - 04-30-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: Advise wanted - by Master - 04-30-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Advise wanted - by NEET - 04-30-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Advise wanted - by Master - 04-30-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Advise wanted - by Jolly - 04-30-2015, 12:17 PM