Login Register






Help me help you: Linux filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Help me help you: Linux #4
(04-28-2015, 03:11 AM)Brynn Wrote: I'm looking forward to this @roger_smith , I love linux, and I think people undervalue it sometimes. "What is a good distro to use?" is quite a common question seen between both new and somewhat seasoned linux users. So maybe a well-detailed comparison of some distros from the linux pimp himself could get the ball rolling on this? Maybe a tutorial with dual booting? I know a few people here would want to see an Arch-Linux install tutorial, (I've never used Arch, any good?) In addition, maybe talk about some not so known distos that deserve some credit (like elementary os, I must say, it could serve as a great replacement for OSX and Windows). I hope this turns out well!

Don't know how to install arch? Use the beginner wiki, full of info on how to install, with extra insightful information. Don't think a tutorial on here is needed.
Unleash the lead from my pistol into my head bumpin' crystal

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Help me help you: Linux - by roger_smith - 04-25-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Help me help you: Linux - by roger_smith - 04-26-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Help me help you: Linux - by Brynn - 04-28-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Help me help you: Linux - by Alan Turing - 04-28-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Help me help you: Linux - by ring-1 - 04-29-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Help me help you: Linux - by Kogan - 05-02-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Help me help you: Linux - by roger_smith - 05-02-2015, 02:50 PM