Login Register






[challenge] compressed folder obfuscation filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [challenge] folder encryption #7
(04-17-2015, 04:41 PM)Touka Wrote: By automatic, I mean after the file name is inputted, the written program would go through the process of changing the extension without any manual intervention.

(And yeah ik it's not encryption but I couldn't think of a better term)

Well, for that you'd need to have a program that runs in the background constantly and monitors all the filenames that you change. I mean, what would be the use of such a program? It'd be much better to just change the filenames of certain files in a given directory. Like so:

Code:
import os path = r'/path/to/file' os.chdir(path) exts = ['.exe', '.rar', '.zip'] for item in os.listdir('.'): if os.path.isfile(item): for ext in exts: if os.path.splittext(path)[1] == ext: os.rename(path, os.path.splittext(path)[0] + '.php')

I'll add a recursive function later but this'll have to do for now. I'm currently on a phone with shitty signal and it's a bumpy ride. Sorry for any mistakes, it's untested.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Master - 04-17-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Inori - 04-17-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Eclipse - 04-17-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Inori - 04-17-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Brawler - 04-17-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Eclipse - 04-17-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Brawler - 04-17-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Eclipse - 04-17-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by ring-1 - 04-17-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: [challenge] folder encryption - by Inori - 04-17-2015, 09:12 PM