Login Register






libShell filter_list
Author
Message
libShell #1
This is currently a project a friend and I are working on and having fun doing it. The github repo isn't fully updated, but our private repo has all the updated code. It's basically a python library to build shell's. We started to whip out this code and in the first night we got a fully functioning shell made with this library. We are making this library open source and slowly pushing stuff to the public repository.

libShell - Github

Honestly, I don't want certain people causing drama in this thread and I just want an intelligent conversation about this. If you have an idea's to contribute go ahead and share if you want to.

Other than that, let me know what you think about this.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
libShell - by Null_Byte - 04-15-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: libShell - by whatever - 04-15-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: libShell - by Null_Byte - 04-15-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: libShell - by whatever - 04-15-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: libShell - by Null_Byte - 04-15-2015, 03:33 AM