Login Register






More thread prefixes filter_list
Author
Message
More thread prefixes #1
I find it slightly annoying how few thread prefixes there are. I feel like more prefixes could better clarify what the objective of the thread is without going into it. Some I'd like to see sometime are:
  • Question
  • Source (or Source Code)
  • Review (for anime/movies and such)
  • Resource
  • Feedback
    For this sub forum:
  • Suggestion
  • Bug
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 3 users Like Inori's post





Messages In This Thread
More thread prefixes - by Inori - 04-10-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: More thread prefixes - by Eclipse - 04-10-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: More thread prefixes - by Inori - 04-17-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: More thread prefixes - by Anime - 04-18-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: More thread prefixes - by xMrMeme - 04-19-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: More thread prefixes - by Tiszy - 05-04-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: More thread prefixes - by mothered - 05-05-2015, 05:57 AM