Login Register






Anime Art filter_list
Author
Message
Anime Art #1
So I was wondering what styles you guys like when it comes to Anime. This can also be extended to Manga. Which ones are you favourites? I've fallen in love with the animation in some shows as I'm sucker for pretty colours and shit.

Below are a few of my favourite ones.

[Image: utwoots_sword_art_online_-_25_720p4337e8...=500&h=281]

[Image: tumblr_mmpa9bJ1rS1r3nw4do1_500.gif]

[Image: attack-on-titan-mikasa-look.gif]

These also happen to be some of my favourite shows outright.

I don't think the style is what makes an anime, but I'd love to hear what styles are the most interesting to some of you.

Below is a pretty good example of what I am talking about in terms of styles.

[Image: 7cbd3f452a43bdbb42fd6a32e2d15f3e.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anime Art - by Jiggly - 04-06-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Anime Art - by Anime - 04-07-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anime Art - by Brynn - 04-07-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: Anime Art - by Master - 04-07-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Anime Art - by azRAel_ - 04-07-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Anime Art - by Kiotaa - 04-13-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Anime Art - by Jiggly - 04-08-2015, 12:10 AM