RE: Help with a film project? 04-06-2015, 02:18 PM
#17
(04-06-2015, 02:11 PM)triconitroz Wrote: Hmm... Is there a way so that MARC II can force itself in the LAN and secures its connection? It'll be needed for the plot to actually continue.
MARC II can figure out WiFi passwords, even if changed.
And oh, you can't boot off MARC II. It has disconnected any kind of input, be it keyboard or mouse. And only MARC II can control the room, since the wires connecting room was connected to a PC, which contains solely, MARC II. You can't access the room from any other ports.
Well, I know I'll eventually make things up. That's why I'm asking help here, to make sure that everything stays realistic.
If a computer (I.e) Marc 2 is able to connect to doors and lights and shit, they need to be on the network.
And I'm saying boot it off the network, kick its connection. Make it reattempt to connect. And realistically it would have to crack the WiFi password which takes time. That time would be used to take control with Marc 1, since Marc 2 is cut off from the network, and turn off Marc 2.
As far as forcing LAN connection. Eh kinda not really maybe. Sure it could connect, but if everything else is refusing its connections, it wouldn't really be a part of the network.
telegram: @satan_sl














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)