RE: Help with a film project? 04-03-2015, 05:21 AM
#2
Moved to appropriate section.
@triconitroz if you want to see a "classic" hack battle, watch the movie hackers. While not entirely realistic, it's fun to watch. Actually watching hacking can be boring because there's no real "action". It kind of depends on what you're going for.
Here's one example from Hackers. Keep in mind this movie is from '95 as well.
@triconitroz if you want to see a "classic" hack battle, watch the movie hackers. While not entirely realistic, it's fun to watch. Actually watching hacking can be boring because there's no real "action". It kind of depends on what you're going for.
Here's one example from Hackers. Keep in mind this movie is from '95 as well.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)