RE: Why do people like Sword Art Online? SAO 04-01-2015, 05:28 PM
#4
(04-01-2015, 03:41 PM)Oni Wrote: I can't believe you'd even compare Naruto with SAO. Ew.
Spoiler:
Seriously, though. I'd ban people for watching it if I could.
Its fine as long as you are using it degrade SAO.
(04-01-2015, 08:55 AM)Nigga Wrote: I don't dislike dislike SAO but I kinda don't like it but I like it.SAO is a lot better than the walking dead though. They're both shows that have plot and progression with the occasional action. But with SAO, there's a lot of action. I don't know if I'm getting that I'm trying to say out right though.Spoiler:
The main character beat the game by cheating and WILLPOWER. The had so much will that he was just able to get really angry and really determined and beat the game. It's a romance though. I shouldn't think too much into it.
I mean, sure if you want to judge it by the action sequences, its okay even though ive seen better... But idk, yes he won by cheating and willpower but he has no flaws or downsides to his personality, which really doesnt add much dimension to his personality or complexity to his struggle. Sure it looks fun from a action perspective but there is no suspense because you know what is going to happen.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015, 05:38 PM by azRAel_.)
"Making use of human weaknesses in intelligence work is a logical matter. It keeps coming up, and of course you try to look at all the aspects that interest you in a human being." - Markus Wolf




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)