Login Register






Can't focus? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can't focus? #8
(04-01-2015, 03:26 AM)roger_smith Wrote: I tend to use trance music when I'm at work and seem to be having focus issues. I tend to fire up 2 and 3 hour mixes on youtube and hammer out some work.

Hahaha, A State of Trance with Armin Van Buuren or Andrew Rayel does it for me. Recently, even vocaloid seems to help.......
"Making use of human weaknesses in intelligence work is a logical matter. It keeps coming up, and of course you try to look at all the aspects that interest you in a human being." - Markus Wolf

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Can't focus? - by Inori - 03-31-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Can't focus? - by Satan - 03-31-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Can't focus? - by Inori - 03-31-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Can't focus? - by Anime - 04-01-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Can't focus? - by roger_smith - 04-01-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Can't focus? - by azRAel_ - 04-01-2015, 07:38 AM