Login Register






I commonly listen to X while performing Y, and WHY filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I commonly listen to X while performing Y, and WHY #7
(03-30-2015, 03:34 AM)roger_smith Wrote: You should be paying attention in class in case there is something to learn Wink

Canadian public school is a joke.
Code:
Applied French --> grade 4 level. All review Math --> I'm fucked come exams because we've done nothing all year Science --> My teacher's an idiot English --> Naptime Geo --> ^ Guitar --> ^^ Business --> I know how to use Microsoft Office Gym --> Actual work?? *screams*
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I commonly listen to X while performing Y, and WHY - by Inori - 03-30-2015, 03:47 AM