RE: Need Help Function Keys not working 03-29-2015, 08:15 PM
#5
(03-29-2015, 08:11 PM)OversouL Wrote: It's not a hardware or software problem. It's the settings, thanks for the help though. I already accidentally fixed it. XD
Well it HAS to be either hardware or software, there isn't anything else really (obviously firmware, but that's another talk).
In this case if it's a setting, that's a software issue. You probably had a bug in the software that makes the Fn keys work how they do. It may have restarted or something and that's now why it works properly.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)