RE: Maths Sub-Forum 03-29-2015, 04:43 PM
#46
Perhaps add an education section and put prefix on the section like Maths, Science and so on?
Edit: @Oni, I just read your reply to this. I'm going to be working on a forum for me to make threads so I can easily copy and paste.
I plan to add threads for different subjects and introductions to new classes. I would love to see an Education forum so that all these can be posted in. I'd rather wait until the forum is added and then post them publicly here. Once I have a decent amount made, if I sent you a private message with the forum link so you can view how many I have made. Would you consider adding the forum?
Edit: @Oni, I just read your reply to this. I'm going to be working on a forum for me to make threads so I can easily copy and paste.
I plan to add threads for different subjects and introductions to new classes. I would love to see an Education forum so that all these can be posted in. I'd rather wait until the forum is added and then post them publicly here. Once I have a decent amount made, if I sent you a private message with the forum link so you can view how many I have made. Would you consider adding the forum?



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)