RE: Recommended Graphics Cards for Hash Cracking 03-24-2015, 03:55 AM
#5
(03-23-2015, 01:56 AM)azRAel1388 Wrote: Even though Im a little biased towards nvidia, I like the specs on this one! But still, What is it about this card that sets it apart?
It's simply the fact that the price to performance that this card offers is great. The only problem I can really find with the card is that it shares the same problem as it's brother card the R9 290x of its temperature spiking very high, but other than that this is a great card and pretty much everywhere you look it's being suggested. Although I can't remember where but I read that the GTX 980 is very good, so that's definitely a card to look into if you have the cash for it (it's double the price of the 280x, so the price to performance definitely isn't there but it's good if you just want the power and don't care about the price as much.)




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)