RE: Mobile Gaming 02-10-2013, 12:46 AM
#8
(02-10-2013, 12:41 AM)Sir Wrote:If you want roms just go on Coolroms and download them right to your phone.(02-10-2013, 12:19 AM)Tree Wrote:Yeah I just jailbroke my device so I just got a GBA Emulator now, it says they have a ps1 emulator but ehh.. seems sketchy, I don't see the controls working... Going around looking for roms now!(02-10-2013, 12:14 AM)Sir Wrote:(02-10-2013, 12:12 AM)Tree Wrote: The only mobile gaming I do is use a few emulators on my phone.
iDevice or Andriod?
I was thinking of getting an Emulator for my iPhone really soon just haven't decided what one. Haven't remembered many games I used to play a lot apart from Pokemon, but I'm not in the mood for that, only the new ones.
Android. If you want a good emulator to play Pokemon games on I'd recommend 'GBC A.D'. If you want a Gameboy Advanced emulator I'm positive there is a few on the market for free.
![[Image: 8edj6ckzleldftal21s.png]](http://hfimage.net/images/8edj6ckzleldftal21s.png)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)