Login Register






Mobile Gaming filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mobile Gaming #7
(02-10-2013, 12:19 AM)Tree Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 12:14 AM)Sir Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 12:12 AM)Tree Wrote: The only mobile gaming I do is use a few emulators on my phone.

iDevice or Andriod?
I was thinking of getting an Emulator for my iPhone really soon just haven't decided what one. Haven't remembered many games I used to play a lot apart from Pokemon, but I'm not in the mood for that, only the new ones.

Android. If you want a good emulator to play Pokemon games on I'd recommend 'GBC A.D'. If you want a Gameboy Advanced emulator I'm positive there is a few on the market for free.
Yeah I just jailbroke my device so I just got a GBA Emulator now, it says they have a ps1 emulator but ehh.. seems sketchy, I don't see the controls working... Going around looking for roms now!
[Image: c7c.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mobile Gaming - by Simba - 02-09-2013, 07:12 PM