Jinx's making ish services. 02-10-2013, 12:26 AM
#1
Hello people. Ill make anything you want but you must feel out my application.
I the member who is requesting something made must! Not be a jerk, tell me ever thing they want done. Size color, render, design etc. I won't make it if you don't give me the information I feel needed. If you say whatever feels right I will murdered a cat. ( Except for size)
I want:
Size:
Color:
Text (what you want it look like or got to dat font and find one you like):
Why do you need this:
Tell me how sexy I am:
I the member who is requesting something made must! Not be a jerk, tell me ever thing they want done. Size color, render, design etc. I won't make it if you don't give me the information I feel needed. If you say whatever feels right I will murdered a cat. ( Except for size)
I want:
Size:
Color:
Text (what you want it look like or got to dat font and find one you like):
Why do you need this:
Tell me how sexy I am:




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)