Login Register






Computer Speccy Thread filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Computer Speccy Thread #4
(03-19-2015, 04:27 AM)Losi Wrote: >mfw no computer because parents.

Btw why is your 4790k only at 4.0 ghz? OVERCLOCK that puppy.

I could overclock it but at the same time:

1) I'm a complete noob at OC and don't want to fuck up, because if I do I can't afford a new CPU.
2) It's running all over anything I throw at it right now so no real reason too.

If it starts to struggle I'll consider OC'ing, but right now? Nah.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Computer Speccy Thread - by Uzinero - 03-18-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Master - 03-18-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Losi - 03-19-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Uzinero - 03-19-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Losi - 03-19-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Reiko - 03-19-2015, 04:57 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Losi - 03-19-2015, 04:59 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Chromium - 03-19-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Uzinero - 03-19-2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by Alan Turing - 03-20-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: Computer Speccy Thread - by lux - 03-20-2015, 06:43 PM