Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How might this source be exploited? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How might this source be exploited? #12
(03-19-2015, 01:10 AM)Equinox Wrote: 10/10 sides in orbit.

I wasn't really considering browsers, but I suppose you're right. Inspect element suffices, I seemed to have overlooked it.

Lmao I was just using web browsers as a hyperbolic example. What I was trying to get across was that there is no need to re-invent already highly sufficient tools that have been worked upon for years by experts; whether it be for browsing the web, or intercepting HTTP traffic (e.x. Burp Suite or ZAP). Unless you think you can do a better job than PortSwigger or OWASP, making your own knock off tool is really nothing more than a giant waste of time.

[+] 1 user Likes Dyme's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How might this source be exploited? - by Dyme - 03-19-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: How might this source be exploited? - by Dyme - 03-19-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: How might this source be exploited? - by Dyme - 03-19-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: How might this source be exploited? - by Dyme - 03-19-2015, 01:06 PM