RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) 03-08-2015, 10:33 AM
#40
(03-08-2015, 10:27 AM)Six Wrote: I'm not saying it equals 10. I'm saying, if you separate it into 0 groups. There is 0 in the nonexistent group. However, there is 10 still there.
Sigh. I rly dk how to explain this how it works in my head.
You have six cookies on a plate in the middle of the table. The rule is that everyone eats equally.
If all six wants cookies, each gets 1. If five want cookies, each gets 1, and 1/5th of the last.
If 4, each get one, and 1/2 goes to each from the last two. If 3, each gets two cookies. If two, each gets three cookies. If 1, they get 6 cookies.
If nobody wants cookies, then nobody eats the cookies.
But the cookies are still there on the plate in the middle.
I get it blud.You're spending a lot of time trying to explain it. 10/0 is no calculation at all, so just stick with ten.
Code:
first = 10
second = 0
if second == 0:
answer = first
else:
answer = first / second(Still doesn't work like that though.)
Spoiler:
![[Image: never-divide-by-zero_o_836322.jpg]](http://rs1img.memecdn.com/never-divide-by-zero_o_836322.jpg)
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 10:33 AM by Eclipse.)
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)