Login Register






From a Newb to Newbs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: From a Newb to Newbs #7
(03-07-2015, 06:25 PM)Eclipse Wrote: You should use screenshots instead of a camera. Apart from that, nice tutorial. Also, you might want to include the setup in your tutorial; like, how to setup the environment in Windows.
Thanks a lots. I will edit the post to include that. The reason I had used a camera was because I am posting from my phone, but those were older pictures I had taken. But you are right and I'll use better pictures whenever I can.






Messages In This Thread
From a Newb to Newbs - by Methylisothiazolinone - 03-07-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by whatever - 03-07-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by Blunt - 03-07-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by Eclipse - 03-07-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by Methylisothiazolinone - 03-07-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by 0xDEAD10CC - 03-07-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by Baki Billa - 03-07-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by 0xDEAD10CC - 03-13-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by whatever - 03-13-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by 0xDEAD10CC - 03-17-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by whatever - 03-18-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by 0xDEAD10CC - 03-19-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by Satan - 03-18-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: From a Newb to Newbs - by roger_smith - 03-19-2015, 03:35 PM