Login Register






Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu #9
You literally just go into Disk Util on mac, partition it in half, insert linux/ubuntu disk install and the empty partition. Just hold Option at boot and choose the OS. I hate Apple for the most part mostly the OS and over priced shit, but I manage 500+ Macintosh laptops and 2xx Windows desktops daily. Apples logic boards dont freak out with different boot sectors or anything it just boots to what ever with out a problem really. && Im sorry if the thing has maverick on it.
I have quad booted one, it was supposed to be a joke, then became extremely useful lol. Most of the ones I work on are mid 2010 and some 2013, but they have not changed much.
[Image: fb366923-c0ba-4201-8792-0d02804dcf21?download=false]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Smile Cow - 02-15-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Blunt - 02-15-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Smile Cow - 02-15-2015, 01:57 AM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Master - 02-15-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Xeru - 02-15-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by phyrrus9 - 02-21-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by x_h0rr0r_x - 02-27-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Master - 02-27-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by JzJad - 03-03-2015, 07:18 AM